<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/813488721364749199?origin\x3dhttp://shinee-wonder-blog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, March 28, 2011 ' 6:49 PM Y
& I've Only Loved You My Whole Life, Even When I'm With Another Boy, You Are The One I'm Thinking Of

Sorwie guys, i am VERY bz.. Ya noe, since imma P6 now ^^ Wish me luck 4 PSLE!! Hopefully i can go to YISHUN TOWN or ANDERSON! Ive met someone whom I tink is the right ONE! He stands out from the rest. =P Hes someone very nice! But, theres still smth bothering me, my blog, i cant find the right blog skin which has a working chat :( *SOB SOB* Ive become the Head prefect.. Although i feel honoured and proud, I hate it when ppl keep repeating that I am the head prefect everytime they see me! Its ssssssssssooooooooooooo IRRITATING and annoying!







THAT GURL♥
Name:Racquel Soh
Age:12
I want you!(:

I WANT♥
Him:Brendon Toh Wei En
New Clothes!!
250!!(PSLE)

Chat♥

tagboard. CBOX?

MUZIC♥

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

EXITS♥
Miss Sexy(Sheryl)
Miss Cute(Enn Qi)
Miss Wonderful(Shu Xian)
Miss Calm(Wen Xin)
Miss Anthing(Farah)
Miss Chio(Hui Min)
Miss Smarty Skirt(Stacey)
Miss Shy(Su En)
Links
Links


PAST♥

♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011