<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/813488721364749199?origin\x3dhttp://shinee-wonder-blog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, April 14, 2011 ' 5:53 PM Y
& I've Only Loved You My Whole Life, Even When I'm With Another Boy, You Are The One I'm Thinking Of

Yikes! Sorry guys! I got no time to update :p Too busy, Too tired n Too lazy....

I wonder hu is the guy sheryl is refering to in her blog, http://hurts-me-my-boy.blogspot.com

Haiz....Broke with him for a F****** mistake...but its partially my fault too coz i believed it... :(

He's sad..I'm sad..

But the best part is that, he's willing to wait till at least after PSLE!!!

That's wat i call LOVE ppl!

OOH!!! GTG! BUH BYE!!







THAT GURL♥
Name:Racquel Soh
Age:12
I want you!(:

I WANT♥
Him:Brendon Toh Wei En
New Clothes!!
250!!(PSLE)

Chat♥

tagboard. CBOX?

MUZIC♥

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

EXITS♥
Miss Sexy(Sheryl)
Miss Cute(Enn Qi)
Miss Wonderful(Shu Xian)
Miss Calm(Wen Xin)
Miss Anthing(Farah)
Miss Chio(Hui Min)
Miss Smarty Skirt(Stacey)
Miss Shy(Su En)
Links
Links


PAST♥

♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011