<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/813488721364749199?origin\x3dhttp://shinee-wonder-blog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, June 4, 2011 ' 8:59 PM Y
& I've Only Loved You My Whole Life, Even When I'm With Another Boy, You Are The One I'm Thinking Of

Yo Ppl.. sorry 4 nt updating....mum keep com...(now at aunt hse so use this time play like siao kia=P) 
Mum keep com but i found whr she kept...juz waiting 4 rite tyme to use nia :)
On friday , during supp..damn epic..nt much happened but..yea..
1) cher went thru lesson..bla bla bla..
2) then went 4 break outside sch..
3) came bac tat tyme, WHOLE class flooded wif water!!!!!! Spent 1/2 hr mopping floor and all tat :P so funny 
4) Aft tat, we went AVA rm wan watch movie(the day aft tmr)
5) In the end, cant play. so we go maths COE. 
6) Finally can watch...extend tyme 4 ard 1/2 hr
7) Nid wait 4 cher 4 the DSA thingy...wait 4 another 1/2 -.-"
8) Do hm wan watch show but nv show!!!! >.< so angry!! end up watching new moon..
9) My day ended lyk tat =)

TMR GG ZOO!!!! WOO!!!  Kays buh bye gtg :)







THAT GURL♥
Name:Racquel Soh
Age:12
I want you!(:

I WANT♥
Him:Brendon Toh Wei En
New Clothes!!
250!!(PSLE)

Chat♥

tagboard. CBOX?

MUZIC♥

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

EXITS♥
Miss Sexy(Sheryl)
Miss Cute(Enn Qi)
Miss Wonderful(Shu Xian)
Miss Calm(Wen Xin)
Miss Anthing(Farah)
Miss Chio(Hui Min)
Miss Smarty Skirt(Stacey)
Miss Shy(Su En)
Links
Links


PAST♥

♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011